The 15 Minute Fix: My Favorite Quick and Easy Summer Salads


Happy Wednesday, Friends! Today's 15 Minute Fix is a collection of my favorite salad recipes. No need to heat up the oven and with each fix you'll be out of the kitchen in 15...


Quick and easy summer salads

For complete recipes, just click on the salad name.

Secret Garden Herbs Greek Salad This Mediterranean favorite features my signature herb salad dressing and flavorful Kalamata olives.  


Secret Garden Herb Greek Salad



Panera Inspired Strawberry, Poppy Seed and Chicken Salad  If you like the Panera version, you'll love being able to make it at home! It's a delicious blend of greens, berries, grilled chicken and poppy seed dressing. 


Panera inspired strawberry, poppy seed and chicken salad



Caprese Salad is my current favorite--I can literally eat it twice a day! It's the perfect recipe to combine those ripe tomatoes and herbs from your summer garden.


Classic caprese salad


Rosemary Caprese Appetizers This a real crowd pleaser at potlucks and cookouts--think caprese salad meets finger food! 

Rosemary caprese appetizers



Black Bean Taco Salad This healthy taco salad features black beans which are high in fiber, protein and antioxidants.


Black bean taco salad


Less time in the kitchen, means more time for summer relaxing! What's your favorite salad? 


My Thrift Store Addiction



MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:




Featured







Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh my goodness, those look delicious! I want to try the strawberry chicken one and I love taco salad with black beans! Yum. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these salads and love to make them for dinner in the summer. I must try the Caprese salad....thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All four of your salads and appetizer look very tasty. Makes want to rush to the kitchen and get busy. I like black beans but never have tried a black bean taco salad so it is on my to try list. My daughter loves Caprese Salad. I'll be sharing the recipes with her on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful salads Cecilia. I would love to try the strawberry, poppy seed and chicken salad and the one with black beans. You have made me hungry.
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are speaking my language girl! I do not want to cook in the summer and honestly, I could eat salad every single day. Sharing on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a salad gal any time of the year, but once Summer hits they call my name. We are still getting some fine tomatoes and cucumbers from our garden so I always one of those to add. These look so delicious.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at TOHOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect time of year for these yummy salads. Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful post at Thoughts of Home on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look great (and cool)! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh- these look so good.
    I fixed a similar salad for lunch today.
    There is nothing better.
    Thank you for joining Thoughts of Home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure what looks better...the food or your dreamy dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know which one is my favorite, right the one with the feta, but now that I look at them the black bean salad also looks good.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!