A Celebration of Color - Nature Inspired Fall Home Tour

Happy Monday, Friends! Today I am delighted to join the 2024 Fall Home Tour hosted by Marty from A Stroll Thru Life. While it may be a few months before we enjoy showy autumn foliage here in Texas, I am embracing the transition of seasonal colors by bringing the outdoors inside

fall home tour

If you've hopped over after visiting our gracious hostess, Marty, welcome! Isn't her home a charming example of cozy, chic decor? I shopped my garden as well as the local farmers market in anticipation of the new season. 

fall home tour

You'll notice that I've taken cues from nature's color palette...

fall home tour

...and layered cozy textures to welcome the season.

fall home tour

I styled a simple vignette on the mantel pairing vintage accents and garden blooms.

fall home tour
fall home tour

Here's a view of the dining room...

fall home tour

...and a peek of the upcycled China hutch shelves featuring my handmade velvet pumpkins. 

fall home tour
fall home tour

Now let's head into the living room!

fall home tour
fall home tour

My vintage sofa is a favorite thrift store find.

fall home tour
fall home tour

You can see what my thrifted vintage buffet looked like before its makeover, here! 

fall home tour
fall home tour
fall home tour
fall home tour


fall home tour
fall home tour

My Thrift Store Addiction

fall home tour

I'm so glad you stopped by today! Next up is Yvonne from StoneGable and  you are in for a treat when you visit her beautifully styled home! Remember to scroll down to visit the rest of this week's featured bloggers!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Every single one of your vignettes is gorgeous!!! How do you do it? I love that plate collection on your wall. What a great filler for an empty space. I will be studying your photos to get some inspiration for my fall decor. Oh and that open cabinet in your dining area? I need one of those in my life. Love it all!!! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so welcoming with all your touches of fall. I love how you add such pretty flowers and elements from the garden to your decor. You truly do have an eye for special items as you thrift, love your different gallery walls and those plates are stunning. Thanks so much for joining the tour this season. Such a delight to visit your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecilia, your fall vignettes are so beautiful! I love the colors you chose and the way they add so much life to your spaces. So great to tour with you again! Happy almost-fall!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fall home is so charming! Thrifting is such a joy, and you have found some wonderful treasures. I just hung a new plate wall last week. I am totally smitten with your plate wall. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much lovely inspiration. I love the turquoise paired with the pops of yellow.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!