Heart of the Hills Farmers Market Highlights

Happy Monday, Friends! Do you have a farmers market near you? This past weekend I made an early morning visit to our local market--what a feast for the senses! Join me for a virtual stroll and plenty of homegrown highlights

farmers market

Our local farmers market has floundered a bit when it comes to finding a consistent location. It's moved frequently and the previous location had very limited parking so I am happy to see that Heart of the Hills Farmers Market has finally found a convenient home in our tiny downtown.  

farmers market

I'll let the photos speak for themselves--enjoy browsing virtually! 

farmers market

farmers market

farmers market

farmers market
farmers market

My Thrift Store Addiction

farmers market

Stay tuned to see what I bought! 

HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. What a delightful read! It’s wonderful to hear that the Heart of the Hills Farmers Market has finally settled into a new, convenient location. It sounds like your visit was a sensory feast—there’s nothing quite like the vibrant sights, smells, and tastes of a bustling farmers market. I’m excited to see the photos and find out what treasures you picked up. Thanks for sharing this virtual stroll with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia, such a lovely farmer's market. I adore visiting our local market. So many yummy foods and beautiful flowers. In fact, we visited our local farmer's market yesterday. i am happy to share your lovely post at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!