$1 Yard Sale Scores: Friday's Find #379

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! As I was driving home from a recent grocery pick up, this pair of colorful sunflower pillows at a nearby yard sale caught my eye from the street. I decided to take a quick look and was thrilled to score both for $1...

yard sale finds

Y'all know I love sunflowers and often feature them in my late-summer-to-fall decor. These colorful outdoor pillows have found a home on my garden rocker. 

yard sale finds

I had paid and was literally walking away when I noticed this vertical sign. These tall, narrow signs make great outdoor decor accents. This one is in pristine condition and was only $1! With its LOVE lettering, it was probably originally sold as Valentine's Day decor. Stay tuned to see how I upcycle it so it can be used for more than one season! 

yard sale finds

Not bad for a whopping total of $2, huh?! 
Until next time, stay safe and happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great finds. I have seen love signs with different things making the O. A Christmas wreathe, a pumpkin, an Easter egg, a football, baseball, snowman head, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find those sunflower pillows. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!