Watermelon Frosé Cocktail

Happy Fourth of July! Want a refreshing cocktail you can whip up in minutes? I have really been enjoying watermelon during these hot, hot summer months. Today I'm sharing a simple watermelon frosé cocktail that you can make today or anytime this summer...

Watermelon frosé cocktail

Ready to make yours? Blend 1 cup frozen cubed watermelon (per serving) and 8 oz sparkling rosé. (Tip: For a non-alcoholic mocktail, substitute sparkling water for the rosé.)

Watermelon frosé cocktail

If desired, top off with a splash of sparkling water and garnish with a sprig of mint! Enjoy!

Watermelon frosé cocktail

My Thrift Store Addiction

Watermelon frosé cocktail

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. looks so good Cecilia....watermelon is one of my favorite fruits and we usually have it all year long down here in Florida. Yummy Have a great 4th and a safe one. Kari @ Me and My Captain

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!