Estate Sale Haul Part 2: Fabulous Find 409

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! As promised, today I'm sharing the second installment from last month's 75% off estate sale haul. Y'all know I love me some vintage linens and I scored two embroidered pillowcases and a runner for less than two dollars

estate sale deals


This smaller salad spinner is the perfect size for berries--$1.50. 

estate sale deals!

I scored these 3 coaster for .25!

estate sale finds

Last but not least, these organic gardening products were opened but almost completely full--at 75% off, I paid $2 for both! 

estate sale deals

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!