$1 Yard Sale Deals: Fabulous Find 411

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Our weather is starting to feel a bit more fallish. In Texas that translates to highs in the eighties but I will take it! It's the perfect time for going to yard sales and today I'm sharing some recent $1 deals

fall yard sale finds

Here's a sneak peak of how I styled this pretty door basket--stay tuned for the how-to details for blending faux and fresh next month! 

fall yard sale finds

This fun fall sign was originally from Hobby Lobby and I scored it for $1 too! 

fall yard sale finds

Last but not least are two more dollar yard sale scores that both have lots of potential for future makeovers. I will keep you posted! 

one dollar yard sale finds

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!