3 No-Bake Treats You Can Make in 15 Minutes

Happy Monday, Friends! Today I'm sharing three treats you can make as candy alternatives. No baking is required and you can whip up each one in 15 minutes or less, including these mummy hand pies created from grocery store bakery clearance

No bake candy alternative treats for Halloween

The "trick": Elevate common grocery store items to create these whimsical candy alternative treats in minutes! 

Mummy Hand Pies

What you'll need: 

Lattice crust hand pies
Melted chocolate and white chocolate chips

Use white chocolate chips with melted chocolate pupils to create mummy eyes. If desired, lightly frost with remaining melted white chocolate. 

No bake candy alternative Halloween treats

Mandarin Jack and Jill O'Lanterns

What you'll need:

Mandarin fruit cups* Sharpie marker


Draw Jack--or Jill--O' Lantern faces on mandarin fruit cups.
 
No bake candy alternative Halloween treats

Banana Boos

What you'll need:

Halved bananas*chocolate chips for face

Gently press chocolate chips into banana halves to form ghostly faces. 

No bake candy alternative Halloween treats

My Thrift Store Addiction

No bake candy alternative Halloween treats

Stay tuned to see how I feature these treats in my BOO-tiful Brunch Buffet next month! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!