Almost Fall Y'all Garden Stroll

Happy Monday, Friends! I hope you had a relaxing holiday weekend. It's almost fall, y'all and our temperatures are finally below 100 degrees! We're enjoying cooler mornings and even a few evenings below 80 which is rare during the end of summer. Join me for a virtual stroll to check out what's blooming in my Texas Hill Country garden

almost fall in the garden

I scored these clearance flowers at Lowe's a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I grabbed them. They can take the heat and the deer aren't bothering them --yay!

almost fall garden stroll

My largest rosemary bush in the back garden was so damaged during the 2020 storm that I wasn't sure it would survive. Fortunately,  it is thriving and currently in bloom! 

almost fall in the garden

I planted this rock rose over fifteen years ago and I believe it has bloomed more profusely this year than ever.

almost fall in the garden

Aren't these coral knockout roses lovely?

almost fall in the garden

I'll be featuring zinnias and sunflowers in my fall home tour in a few weeks.

almost fall in the garden

The last of the crepe myrtle...

almost fall in the garden

...and honeysuckle blooms! 

almost fall in the garden

My Thrift Store Addiction

almost fall in the garden

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecilia,
    Your Fall flowers look lovely!! I am hoping that the coleus and marigolds that i planted in the front hold up through the the Fall season as I am going to try to not buy any mums...If we get an early frost, then I will have to....Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you had a great Holiday weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers my Friend! Mine have really begun to fade and I feel Autumn in the air in the northwoods. Happy BER months to you! 🌼💛

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!