A Cup of Christmas Cheer: Make Your Own Herbal Tea Bags!


Greetings Friends! I have been making handmade tea bags with my organic herbs for several years now.  These are especially nice for gifts and are easier to make than you might think!  I start with my dried organic mint and spoon it into press and brew tea bags, which can be purchased online.


DIY herbal tea bags


When filling, leave some room at the top of your bag for closure.  It will seal easily when pressed on a low heat setting.  I made these for my Ladies Bible study group.  I arranged several in a clear cellophane bag inside a pretty Christmas tea cup, then tied each with a ribbon and ornament.  In years past, I have included them in gift baskets or they can be wrapped in treat bags or gift card boxes for unique stocking stuffers.  


DIY herbal tea bags



I made these for my Ladies Bible study group.  I arranged several in a clear cellophane bag inside a pretty Christmas tea cup, then tied each with a ribbon and ornament.  In years past, I have included them in gift baskets or they can be wrapped in treat bags or gift card boxes for unique stocking stuffers.  


DIY herbal tea bag gifts



Do you enjoy giving or receiving handmade gifts? What are some of your favorites?


My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Party link




Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!