Friday's Find: Christmas Clearance!


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Christmas is officially over but holiday sales may be around for another week or so.  When shopping clearance, thrift stores might not ordinarily come to mind, but I found two stores today that were already offering 75% off!  These Vintage inspired ornaments were just a few of today's fabulous finds.  I know, I know... many of you are ready to pack everything up for another year.  Just remember this time of year is the perfect opportunity to find great buys for next year's decorations or even gifts to tuck away!


Christmas clearance

I keep a reminder file on my computer.  I list any new decorations or gifts I have purchased and where I stored them, which saves money and time!  Also, don't forget to check home improvement stores when shopping for post holiday bargains.  These Rosemary plants were also 75% off. Rosemary is a hardy winter plant and this cone shape pictured, makes a lovely topiary style planter.  I am of the opinion that it pays to frequent Lowe's and Home Depot.  Often Lowe's is more likely to have a clearance section in the garden shop, as in the case of this Rosemary.


Christmas clearance rosemary


However, Lowe's was only offering 10%-30% off their other holiday items which just doesn't cut it for me!  On the other other hand, while Home Depot did not have Rosemary marked down, the lights and decorations were 50% off.  I have been wanting to replace my old school outdoor lights with the LED variety, so I stocked up on an assortment of these babies!

Christmas clearance


Do you enjoy holiday clearance sales?  If so, I bet you have you have your own shopping secrets--do tell!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!