It's a Wrap........Party!


Last night I attended a wrapping party hosted by my friend Trish. What started as her attempt to prevent gift wrapping from turning into a chore, has now become a favorite holiday tradition.  I thought this was such a fun idea I wanted to share it with you! Guests were invited to come dressed comfy, with all of their presents, wrap and ribbons in tow.   Since it was a bit warm for a fire, we were welcomed by her charming candle-lit hearth.  Christmas music was playing and finger food snacks were laid out.  Trish provided  tape and scissors which we passed back and forth. Conversation, laughter and a vast array of wrapping paper was shared between us.  Fa la la la la la la la la!

Christmas wrap party


Carly is in the zone and is not messing around! Her presents were wrapped in no time! 


Christmas wrapping party


Got a few wrapped myself...


Christmas wrapping party



Trish and Carly pause for a quick pose before we say our good-byes.


Christmas wrapping party



Food, friends, and fun, fun, fun--this tradition is a keeper!  Have you hosted or participated in a wrapping party?  I would love to hear from you!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!