Readers' Favorites 2020

Hi there, Friends! I know most of us have had our fill of 2020--what a year! Even so, on this last Monday of the year, let's take a look back at the most popular posts. Just click on any title to view the full post, and be sure to leave me a comment to let me know your personal favorite! (And feel free to pin away!) 

My Thrift Store Addiction readers' favorites


How to get the stenciled look without a stencil


Enchanting pallet picnic


patriotic garden tea party


Feathered Friends tablescape


vintage Easter tablescape


whimsical fall tablescape


vintage valentine tablescape


calm and cozy winter bedroom


rustic spring tablescape


repurposed flour sack towel pillow


Readers Favorites 2020

And the most popular post of 2020... 

Christmas home tour


I found it interesting that my seasonal home tours were the top two most viewed posts. Also, most of the favorites were tablescapes, and this was the first year that a Friday's Find was not among the most popular. I think most of you would agree that like many other things, thrift store shopping has been greatly affected by the pandemic. Which was your favorite post? 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Hard choices. I love the Christmas one best as I am one for keeping Christ in Christmas. But I love the blues and those chocolate covered strawberries--salivating just looking at them! I love pink roses so I enjoyed that one, too. I have made a few pillows from towels (and have more in my stash) so I enjoyed that one, too! I always enjoy your tablescapes, too; they are always so cheerful and mix vintage with new stuff so gracefully. You and I both love birds and roses!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!