Thrifted Goodies Guest Post

Happy Thursday, Friends! Today I'm delighted to be joining my friends Rachel from The Antiqued Journey and MaryJo from MasterPieces of My Life as a guest on their monthly post, Thrifted Goodies Volume 13! Please join us to check out our thrifted treasures and to see how we display them in our homes

Thrifted Treasures Vol 13

Rachel and MaryJo have both been featured at the Vintage Charm link party and we follow each other on Instagram. We have bonded over our mutual affection for all things thrifty and vintage, so of course I was thrilled when they invited me be their guest this month! Above, you can see how I displayed a few of my finds on my mantel. Vintage hand-painted porcelain and sweet little pitchers are two things I can't seem to get enough of! 

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

I'll share the rest of my thrifted goodies in a moment but first, here's a peek at Rachel's thrifted decor for summer. I'm loving that vintage creamer!

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

Check out MaryJo's hobnail milk glass haul, here! The three of us all enjoy collecting milk glass

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

Here's a closer look at the signed hand-painted porcelain plate I scored for $1! 

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

And here's another peek at that pretty pitcher--I love the ornate details!

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

Although I tend to mix faux florals with fresh, (like the fresh mint paired with the faux white flower above) I rarely find them while thrifting. However, this time I hit the jackpot!

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

A jumbled assortment of faux flowers was tucked inside this cute pot trio. All they needed was to be sorted and arranged. (Check out how I displayed the faux chamomile, here!) 

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

Baskets are so versatile as decor, pretty storage, or gifts. This one would be perfect for gathering picnic supplies! 

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

Last but not least is this pretty Shabby Chic napkin I scored from a neighborhood yard sale. Did you notice it in my previous photos? Thanks for stopping by! 

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

My Thrift Store Addiction

Thrifted Goodies Vol 13

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecilia I love your thrift store finds. You created a lovely arrangement. Thank you for joining us. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty are those finds!! That basket is marvelous. Thanks so much for joining us this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thrift haul. I love the hand painted plate, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty collections! The hobnail glass is so nice!

    Thank you for sharing this at the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!