Musical Chairs Vintage Chaise Update

Happy Monday, Friends! As promised, today I'm sharing an update of my vintage chaise after my recent musical chair rearranging last month. In addition to moving the chaise from my bedroom to the guest room, I have changed out the pillows and linens, again without spending a penny

vintage bedroom decor

In case you missed the post that inspired the decor version of musical chairs, you can see how I created a Cozy Reading Nook, here. After shopping my home, I switched out the quilts that I use to cover the long chaise cushion and added a matelasse sham to the large Euro pillow. I crafted this homemade throw pillow from a vintage embroidered pillow case.

vintage bedroom decor

You may remember my collection of vintage quilts and chenille bedspreads from my summer home tour.

vintage bedroom decor

I wanted them to be in close proximity to the chaise without looking too boxy so I moved them from the previous trunk to a vintage luggage rack.

vintage bedroom decor

vintage bedroom decor

This fun little ice cream cone pillow adds a touch of whimsy!

vintage bedroom decor

My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage bedroom decor

HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love seeing old linens put to use, especially love the feel of them. Contemporary fabrics aren't as comforting. Great post! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Cecilia! It's SO pretty!!! How cozy. I love your collection of chenille throws. That pillow cover is something very similar to a DIY that I also created using a vintage embroidered pillowcase! Great minds think alike! Thanks so much for sharing at Home Imagined this week...I really enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could spend my whole day in this vintage loving cozy space! Thank you for sharing it with us on Farmhouse Friday. Featuring it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am inspired now to create a cozy vintage nook too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That embroidered pillowcase with the two birds is ADORABLE. I also love the cozy vintage vibes of the chenille blankets. Thank you for sharing this post with the Home Imagined Link Party.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!