Colorado Haul: Fabulous Find 397

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Do you stop at thrift stores when you are on vacation? Fortunately, my kids share my fondness for bargain shopping so I came home with quite a haul after thrifting with my daughters in Colorado. Come see what I found

thrifting on vacation

The first stop was in Johnstown with Youngest Daughter--the kind of place I love to browse!

thrifting on vacation

Although most of the treasures weren't practical for traveling, I brought home a few bargains including this lovely faux lavender heart wreath...

thrifting on vacation

...and this pretty vintage tea towel. Can you believe it was only $1? Also, I learned it originally belonged to the shop owner's 97-year-old mother. Don't you love knowing the history of thrifted treasures? 

thrifting on vacation

By far, our biggest hauls were at ARC thrift store in Loveland, including this Pyrex blue tint manufactured in the eighties. (I already own several pieces and love it.) 

thrifting on vacation

The Pyrex and this cute pillow cover were both 50% off so they were each $1.50.

thrifting on vacation

Now for the clothes I found there--I was thrilled because I am short and petite and rarely find clothes that I like/fit. I found brands like American Eagle, Ann Taylor, Old Navy, and Lands' End, plus almost everything I bought was 50% off, including 2 dresses...

thrifting on vacation

...and 4 cardigans--all $4 each! Did you notice I could pair any of the cardigans with the navy dress?! By the way, the photo above doesn't really do justice to the ruffled wrap dress that is so cute when paired with a camisole. 

thrifting on vacation

I also found this soft night shirt for 50% off and overalls for gardening, which had been on my list for ages. I was happy to pay full price  ($7.99 ) for them...

thrifting on vacation

...and this 50+ UPF protected activewear--another item on my list--new with the tags still attached! 

thrifting on vacation

At the Goodwill near Dear Firstborn's house, I scored this beaded hoop for $1...so many possibilities! 

thrifting on vacation

Last but not least, I scored this pretty fall leaf garland at the Restore, also with Dear Firstborn for .50--see how I used it here!

thrifting on vacation

Until next time, happy hunting!
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great haul, Cecilia! I liked shopping the thrift stores when we'd go to FL- they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great score this trip. Wonderful finds. I love thrifting on vacation when possible.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a great haul. Enjoy your terrific finds.
    HAPPY FALL
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, I haven't seen blue tint pyrex out thrifting in a while, nice find.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!