Wickedly Whimsical Salvaged Chandelier Centerpiece

Happy Thursday, Friends! For today's Creative Craft blog hop, I'm sharing the whimsical centerpiece I styled with a salvaged yard sale chandelier that I featured in a seasonal tablescape last week. If you don't have a salvaged chandy, follow along to see how you can create a similar look

whimsical salvaged chandelier centerpiece

Sending a big thank you to Sara from Birdz of a Feather for hosting!  If you hopped over after visiting Carol from Bluesky at Home, welcome! While I'm not one to decorate for Halloween, I do enjoy participating in the seasonal tablescape hops hosted by my friend, Rita of Panoply and I was inspired to craft a unique centerpiece for my breakfast table. I shopped my home to style this wickedly whimsical decor in minutes. First, I arranged a sheer gauzy table scarf that was a previous clearance find. (You can see it above and in the bottom left corner, below.) Next, I added the pretty salvaged chandy and decorated it with an assortment of spooky spiders, wooden BOO letters, and dried roses
 
whimsical salvaged chandelier centerpiece

Last, I arranged several LED candles around the chandy to complete the look. TIP: No chandy? No problem--try arranging spooky decor from your home around candlesticks, risers, or a tiered tray for a similar look!  

Would you like to comment?

  1. Using a chandelier as a centerpiece is so clever, Cecilia. I love the dried roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly found a fun way to repurpose a thrift store chandelier, Cecilia! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Gosh. I have one of these chandeliers or is it multi armed sconce buried in the garage...I will definitely have to use it. Now with battery lights one doesn't have to try and electrify them anymore! Hugs, great post! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this centerpiece Cecilia, it was fabulous in your Halloween tablescape! Very creative!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute centerpiece! This chandelier was a great find. You're going to have so much fun using it in the future since this Halloween centerpiece didn't require you to paint it or glue anything to it. Genius! It's great hopping with you. Pinned.
    Niki | Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant way to use your salvaged chandelier! Your tablescape is so creative and looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use the chandelier! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this?! I would LOVE to have that chippy chandy remnant to decorate for the seasons! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all chandeliers and candle sconces and "fun" spooky Halloween. My son just posted a picture of his girlfriend with a "slit throat" and he has a Mike Meyers mask and knife. TOO nastily realistic for me; give me rubber spiders and my favorite pink roses any day!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!