Fall Bargains and How I Styled Them: Fabulous Find 396

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing my latest bargains and how I styled them as fall decor in my home. Although I have included one recent upcycle in this post, the rest are displayed as-is with a few creative tweaks

how to style bargain decor

These sweet flocked pumpkins from the dollar spot at Target caught my eye when I was shopping with Dear Firstborn in Colorado.  I tried them in several spots when I got home but due to their small size, they looked lost until I settled on placing them atop this seasonal sign, which is just right! 

how to style fall bargain decor

Next is the fall leaves garland I scored for just .50 at the ReStore! 

how to style fall bargain decor

Below, you can see how these two finds look together.

how to style fall bargain decor

These fun felt acorn stems are from my local Dollar Tree. To add them to my handmade doily garland, I simply twisted the acorns off one at a time, leaving enough wire to hang them on the jute. On Monday, I'll be sharing my fall home tour and you'll be able to see exactly where this textured garland is hanging. 

how to style fall bargain decor

Last but not least: my dressed-up dollar store pumpkins crafted from 2 bargain finds and you can see more of my fall tablescape, here!

how to style fall bargain decor

My Thrift Store Addiction

how to style fall bargain decor
HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured



Featured!



Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cute pumpkins! I was tempted by those fuzzy acorns but restrained myself lol. Xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those adorable acorns with the doilies on a garland!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those felt acorns are adorable ! I love how you added them to your doiley garland. It's a perfect combination. Thank you for sharing this post with the Home Imagined Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful acorns and I especially love those crochet circles, so reminded me of my dear belated Mom.
    I visited you via Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 46
    I linked up this week with = 18+19. This is a friendly reminder and invitation to come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doiley garland is adorable, very colorful pumpkins. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fall garland is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us on Farmhouse Friday. Featuring it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!