Apple of My Pie Whimsical Fall Tablescape

Happy Tuesday, Friends! Today I'm joining my talented tablescaping friends hosted by 
Chloe from Celebrate and Decorate. Grab your coffee or tea and get cozy while you check out our fall tablescape inspiration...


fall tablescape

If you've hopped over after visiting Michelle at Our Crafty Mom, welcome--come on in! When you walk through the backdoor entrance to my kitchen, this vintage spice rack that I repurposed as a seasonal shelf is one of the first things to greet you.  {See more of my recent dollar store scores, here!}

fall tablescape

You'll also come face-to-face with my vintage jadeite collection. While I display my collection year round, I do enjoy styling it for different seasons. I also often feature it in my tablescapes...

fall tablescape

...but this time, I decided to layer some of my transferware and vintage dishes with autumnal hues to create a whimsical tablescape for the season. 

fall tablescape

To create a simple centerpiece, I stenciled a mini cheese board with the whimsical play on words: You are the apple of my pie. I arranged it on a copper charger with a squirrel nutcracker, Granny Smith apples and mini pies. 

fall tablescape

Each place setting features lace napkins tucked into vintage teacups, copper flatware, and mini apple baskets. 

fall tablescape

Here's another view of my layered vintage dishes and the setting for two. 


Burlap accents, flickering leaf candles, and bottle vases of fresh wildflowers and rosemary complete the table.

fall tablescape

Take a peek at the birdseye view: 

fall tablescape

fall tablescape

Come again, soon! 

fall tablescape

My Thrift Store Addiction

fall tablescape

Next up is Jenna from The Painted Apron and be sure to visit the other lovely tablescapes below!

Fall tablescape tour



My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecilia, cute quaint setting for two. Love the stenciled board and squirrel.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia, you have created such a sweet little table for two for fall! The stenciled cutting board is so cute, the perfect little saying accompanied by the little pie! The green transferware and copper flatware coordinate so well for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming table set for fall. The cutting board with the stencil is so cute. I love the little squirrel. Apple pie is always a welcome treat. Happy September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I love dishes so very much! Look at what a delightful table you have created with pieces from different collections. I am in awe of your Jadeite and will be on the lookout now for more transferware. So charming for Fall. And... hello it's so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Cecilia! Everything makes me smile, from your Jadeite Pumpkin Patch to your cute squirrels and apples, perfect for easing into fall!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stenciled board is beyond cute Cecilia and makes the perfect centerpiece! I love how you incorporated your thrifted treasures into your table. Your Jadeite collection is spectacular! So happy to be hopping with you again, Happy Fall ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so envious of your gorgeous transferware. That's top of the list when we can finally go back to flea markets again. Your table looks lovely. I like the touch of burlap as well. Thanks for being in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecilia, this is deliciously appealing to my vintage heart and eyes! I really like how you've taken the greens - both the Granny Smith greens and more saturated on the transferware - and coupled it with the neutrals and copper. It's a great contrast overall. Your play on words is super clever, and the centerpiece is most inviting! I'd love to be your guest on the other side. Oh, the conversations we'd have in talking vintage, gardening and COVID projects. Happy to be with you on this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cecilia, this is such a pretty tablescape for fall. I love the soft seasonal colors and the adorable squirrel! Great hopping with you again!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is so cute! I totally love the squirrel and his snappy saying! And the apple baskets are adorable! Your teacups with their lacy napkins and wood coaster are inspired! (I love your jadeite too, btw!) Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful fall table! And so nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable autumn table for two! I am crushing on that squirrel nutcracker and the little stenciled cheeseboard! Your plate stack is so pretty too! Lovely to be blog hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The vintage dishware reminds me of the dishes my mom had when I was a little girl. Mr. Squirrel is sure to generate smiles from everyone that see's it and the cheeseboard adds a homey feeling. Thanks for the warm fuzzies and for sharing your table.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cecilia, I always enjoy seeing your jadeite collection and how you give it seasonal touches. Your table for two is most charming. Transferware is always appealing to my eye. The cheeseboard and the handsome squirrel nutcrackers give all the fall feels. I always enjoy hopping with you! Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cecilia, your warm-hearted table really brought back memories. I love your unique table centerpiece with your silver squirrel nutcracker, message cutting board, apple and apple pie. So sweet and charming with other vintage touches like your lace napkin, transfer ware plates and pie bird. Your collections always take me down memory lane. So endearing. It is always a pleasure to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cecelia,
    LOVE this!!What caught my eye was the use of the green dish as i also have a set of similar dishes and would have never thought of using them in a Fall tablescape!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!! And thanks for always stopping by and for leaving a comment to let me know that you did!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cecelia, I am drooling over your beautiful Jadite collection!! Your table looks like a sweet autumn respite to a busy day, someplace to sit down and enjoy a break, just maybe with a piece of apple pie - it looks so yummy!Your transferware is soooo pretty and the apple tucked into the basket is adorable. I hope you have a wonderful fall. Always fun to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How charming your centerpiece is and the vintage plate stack is too. I love your collections and the Jadite looks stunning on your wall. So fun to give it seasonal touches.
    I love your stenciled board and darling apple baskets.
    All the fall decor around your room is inviting and gets me in the mood for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cecelia, you always have such a wonderful collection of vintage treasures. You have set a most lovely and cozy table for two. The beautiful transferware and pretty linens along with the green apples create a most gorgeous table. This would be such welcome place to enjoy an autumn meal.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything is combined very harmoniously. I love autumn and its colors. Your plate stack is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cecilia, you do have the most wonderful vintage items. I especially love how you use your beautiful jadite collection in different ways for fall. What a lovely fall tablescape with your pretty plates.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!