Autumn Dollar Store Scores: Friday's Find #340

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! I'm sharing my latest Dollar Tree haul--autumn decor. I know you've heard me say it before, but dollar stores have come a long way! Today, I'll also show you how I used  some of my seasonal finds...

fall dollar store finds

You probably spotted the jar with the copper colored lid as the dollar store find. Rather than using it for crafting,  I opted to keep it simple by filling it with acorns. Did you notice the "shelf" is a repurposed spice rack from a previous find?

dollar store finds

This colorful sunflower sign caught my eye, and layering it with a tobacco basket elevates the look even more.

dollar store finds

In addition to the festive sunflower sign, I also selected these. 

dollar store finds

Here's how I displayed the sign on the right:

fall dollar store scores

Last but not least, I haven't tried growing marigolds from seeds yet, but at .10 a pack, I will! 

dollar store finds

My next post will be on Tuesday, and I'll be joining the talented tablescape bloggers hosted by Chloe at Celebrate and Decorate! Hope to see you then! 


My Thrift Store Addiction fall tablescape

Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecelia,
    Love the copper lid jar and I also bought some of those same signs...was going to decorate the Kitchen this week but I will be having a new refrigerator delivered on Sunday so I decided to put it off until next week especially with our kids coming over for the Holiday on Monday..Have a great Labor Day weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the copper top. We did a day trip to the beach this week. I looked for shells and didn't find a single one (tide was coming in, darn) BUT I found lots of acorns washed ashore! Score! I have maples and pines, no oaks. I have errands in town today; I live between 2 cities so I have 2 DTs that I can hit and will go to the one I haven't been to for a long time! You will love the marigolds; even I (with the black thumbs!) can grow them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for that jar, Cecilia! I always stock up on signs as well. I planted their marigold seeds (among others) back in the spring and I've been enjoying them all summer! There's nothing like a fresh garden bouquet to lift your spirits! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecilia,

    Some great finds, I love acorns and have 100s from our old house. Yes, 100s preserved.

    The sign in the tobacco basket looks great.

    Good kuck with the Marigolds next season.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marigolds are so easy to grow & beautiful in fall bouquets. Though some people don't like their scent they are so good for keeping pests out of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the jar today but did not get it. I did get a small hay bale and some small moss pieces. Everything you made looks so nice. I enjoy your emails very much.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!