Dollar Store Valentine Scores: Fabulous Find 388

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Have you been to Dollar Tree lately? I found the cutest Valentine's Day decor last time I was there, including this whimsical pink VW filled with hearts...

dollar store valentine decor

...and these cute flour sack towels! 

dollar store valentine decor

You can see how I used these pretty baking cups, floral napkins...

dollar store valentine decor

...and heart-shaped marshmallows that made the perfect cushion for Cupid in Cupid's Valentine Dessert Buffet, here!

dollar store valentine scores

I also scored some fun crafty supplies.

dollar store valentine decor
dollar store valentine decor

Stay tuned for a tiny mushroom makeover soon! 😉

dollar store valentine decor


My Thrift Store Addiction

dollar store valentine decor

Until next time, happy and healthy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those towels are just adorable. I’ll have to check out my local Dollartree today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely Valentine products you purchased.Enjoy!
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dollar Tree for inexpensive decor and craft supplies. I love my little red truck stuff--but it is hard to beat a pink VW! Need to make a trip--I mean, I can ALWAYS use a few spices and groceries....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute towels and VW wall hanging. My DT stores definitely don't carry those! Love 'em. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some great items out shopping. Can't wait to see what you will be creating with the little mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!