Cupid's Valentine Dessert Buffet

Happy Tuesday, Friends! Welcome to the Valentine Tablescape blog hop hosted by Rita at Panoply! Over the years, I've shared tablescapes from my garden, dining room, and breakfast table. Today I opted for a delicious dessert buffet to celebrate the love of sweets...

Valentine dessert buffet

If you're joining me after visiting Jenna at The Painted Apron, wasn't her table lovely? I received an Amazon gift card from my brother for Christmas, and I fell in love with this Cupid's arrow runner.

Valentine dessert buffet

You might even say I was inspired by the little guy himself!

Valentine dessert buffet

If you were here, I'd tell you to Grab a plate and help  yourself! 

Valentine dessert buffet

My ever-present sweet tooth is no secret, but I tried to share a little something for everyone. This tiered display stand recently got a mini makeover. Stay tuned--I'll be sharing it soon. 

Valentine dessert buffet
Valentine dessert buffet

Want some milk with your macarons?

Valentine dessert buffet

Chocolate-covered strawberries are one of my family's favorites for special occasions. Of course, you could easily serve a brunch buffet with less chocolate, more fruit...

Valentine dessert buffet

...and maybe some muffins. (I found the cute baking cups at Dollar Tree--50 for $3!) 

Valentine dessert buffet

"Nim-n-Nims!" (Ginger Grand's first pronunciation of the candy treat 😉) 

Valentine dessert buffet

Prefer bubbly? Cheers! 

Valentine dessert buffet

Doesn't Leonardo make a dashing cupid?!

Valentine dessert buffet

Sending you happy Valentine's Day vibes! 

Valentine dessert buffet

Take a treat for the road! 

Valentine dessert buffet

My Thrift Store Addiction

Valentine dessert buffet

Thanks for stopping by! Next on the hop is Chloe from Celebrate and Decorate

Valentine's Day Tablescape Hop

Find more creative Valentine's Day inspiration below:

Panoply - Valentine Tablescape for 'Just You and Me'

Home is Where the Boat Is - Love Birds' Bed & Breakfast

My Hubbard Home - Vintage Inspired Rose and Gold Valentine's Table

Life and Linda - Sealed With a Kiss Tablescape

The Bookish Dilettante - Valentine's Day Tablescape Blog Hop: Paris Is Always a Good Idea

Everyday Living - Colors of Love

thecatswhiskerz - A Frosty Galentine's Day Tablescape

Pandora's Box - A Galentine's Table

Living With Thanksgiving - Let Me Call You Sweetheart

The Little Yellow Corner Store - A Glamorous Winter Snowman for Valentine's Day

Karins Kottage - Pink and Red Valentine's Table for Kids

The Painted Apron - Hearts and Flowers

My Thrift Store Addiction - Cupid's Valentine Dessert Buffet

Celebrate and Decorate - A Romantic Valentine's Tablescape for Two

Belle Bleu Interiors - A Day for Love

Dinner at Eight - Valentine's Day - A Table Set for Tea

Red Cottage Chronicles - Fire and Ice Valentine's Tablescape

Hyacinths for the Soul - Where You Go, My Heart Follows

Thrifting Wonderland - Start With Flowers Tablescape

Corner of Plaid and Paisley - Sweet Valentine Tablescape


HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!



Featured!
Sundays on Silverado
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I want to come sit at your table...grabbing a plate of goodies first of course. Your attention to detail is right on from the cupid, macarons, candies, and yes even Leonardo. Sigh...so romantic. I hope to be joining you Cecilia for our next hop...as soon as my IT issues are worked out...I did a crass and burn big time. Hugs Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am all about a dessert buffet! This is so pretty! Your sideboard is just amazing! All your little details in making this dessert buffet are magical. When can I come over 😍
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoyed your dessert buffet. EXCEPT, I would have dipped the strawberries MUCH deeper into the chocolate--your version is positively healthy! LOL! Those muffins looked scrumptious (My SO hates nuts in things, so I often put them in only "my" half!). I think all families have great word mis-pronounciations. My Patrick called Spaghettios, "ska beggios." Haven't heard much about Ginger-Grand since the pandemic; he must be getting tall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea Cecilia and it's so so pretty! The runner is fantastic and I'm drooling over that folding tiered tray stand, how perfect for a buffet! I love all the sweet treats displayed and of course roses are a must for Valentine's day. Love this idea, and how beautiful it all looks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your buffet is adorable! I love the Cupid's arrow runner! What a great find! I also like your tiered serving trays with the flowers on them. So pretty! I also like the bottles and straws in the wire basket. Very creative, and I really love the piece of furniture, too. Did you paint it? The cupcake sleeves are so pretty....super find.
    Happy Valentine's!
    XO,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely and festive. Thank you for sharing.
    HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea for a buffet Cecilia! Your table runner is gorgeous and all your treats look amazing. Leonardo is indeed a dashing cupid. I love love your tiered stand - it is gorgeous! Its all so pretty! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is my kind of buffet!! I also have a sweet tooth and would want to taste it all! This is the second head vase I have seen on this hop and I am thinking I need to find myself one - I love them! Have a sweet Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy setting a pretty buffet as much as a table.Yours is full of delicious treats! The paper cups were a great find. They come in handy for lots of things. Thanks for sharing. It's fun to be on the hop with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cecilia, your dessert is stunning. Love your buffet. The arrow runner is perfect. Delicious treats to drool over. Great find on the paper cupcakes. The tiered stand is lovely. Always a pleasure joining you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Valentine dessert buffet, Cecilia! Why bother with a meal when dessert awaits?! I love the runner you chose for this Cupid theme, and your tiered stand service is darling (looks like it's easily stored with folding pieces, too, love that.) The little carrier for the milk glass bottles makes a great pairing to the stand too. I can think of multiple uses for both pieces. Happy to have you join us on this hop, Cecilia! ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely idea and you presented it beautifully. Especially love your tiered tray and Cupid's ben arrow. Your guests will enjoy being there.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cecilia, Your cupid’s arrow runner is SO adorable! So many delicious treats on your dessert buffet and what a fun find your pretty baking cups were at Dollar Tree. As always, it’s a treat to join you at the table and hop with you. Happy January! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cecilia, the runner sets a lovely theme for your dessert buffet. As one who absolutely loves sweets, I would be enjoying every single bite of your pretty and yummy offerings. Happy Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely way to celebrate Valentine's Day! I love the idea of a dessert buffet for any occasion, but this is just delightful! The tiered stand is sweet as can be and can be used for so many different things! Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cecelia! I love your new runner!! Your dessert buffet looks fabulous!! I am right there with you when it comes to having a sweet tooth. I absolutely love Leonardo with the wreath of flowers ❤️Have a fun Valentine’s Day!!💕

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cecilia, I love your beautiful display stand. It certainly has all sorts of wonderful uses. To hold all of the delicious Valentine's Day treats is so attractive. I really developed such a craving for the muffins and chocolate covered strawberries. The little cupid is so precious and your table runner is perfect to bring it all together. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cecilia, I have such a sweet tooth, and this dessert buffet makes my heart sing! This is such a beautiful display and would be so wonderful to do for Valentine's Day. I adore your display stand! The precious cupid is the perfect finishing touch. I hope that you have a happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cecilia, I am one of those people who could never pass up a dessert buffet. The paper baking cups are adorable - and such a good price!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you.
    Hugs,
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to have the chance to stop by and linger at your dessert buffet! Happily for us, Valentine's Day is unabashedly about sweets ;). And, of course, the bubbly! And you've put it all together so invitingly. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Valentine buffet spread! My family like to add candle light with our evening meal for Valentines Day along with sharing their Valentines they have received from friends at school.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fantastic Valentine's buffet! I'm featuring your post on tomorrow's Crafty Creators. Hope to see you there!
    Niki | Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is all so absolutely lovely and delicious! I'm happy to say that I'll be featuring this at Thursday Favorite Things today. :) The new party start time is 10:00 Central.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!