Friday's Find: Pewter Chargers


Greetings fellow thrifters!  Today's find is this set of Vintage pewter charger plates.  I had long admired these at a local thrift store, but it wasn't until they were marked 75% off that the price was right!  I am hoping to feature them in my next holiday tablescape but they will be versatile for any season; rustic or elegant.

Pewter chargers

Pewter makes a lovely display when not in use, like these collected pieces mixed with shiny mercury glass and....a bunny for whimsy :)

Pewter chargers


Do you enjoy collecting?  Tell me about your latest fabulous find!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!