Friday's Find: A Pair of Vintage Pyrex Charm Bowls


Thank God it's thrifty Friday! Today's feature reminds me of my grandmother, Mo-maw.  When I was a little girl and she had a surprise for me, my curiosity would get the best of me and I would quiz her for clues.  She would respond by asking if I really wanted to know what it was, and of course I would wholeheartedly assure her that I really did want to know.  Her answer was always the same, "It's a little red nothing!"


Vintage Pyrex Charm bowls



The memory makes me smile and I am happy to say that today's feature is two little red somethings-- these divine red Pyrex bowls. One of the most enjoyable aspects of thrifting is discovering pieces I have previously only seen in pictures, like this pair of square top bowls produced in the sixties.  Someone must have really treasured these to maintain their near perfect condition after fifty years and I am only too happy to continue the tradition! 
Until next time, happy hunting! 


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!