Friday's Find: Vintage Serving


Greetings Friends--so glad you stopped by to see today's fabulous finds!  Both are Vintage treasures that match a few of my existing collections. First, I discovered this Fire-King Primrose cream and sugar at Friscoe Mercantile, when visiting my dear friend and thrifting partner, Stacy. We have added this fun mall to our list of favorite haunts for its huge selection, reasonable prices and vast array of creative ideas.  If you are ever in the area be sure to check it out!

Vintage Fire-King Primrose cream and sugar set

I am fond of using cream and sugar sets for displaying herbs or flowers.  You may remember my previous Fire-King Primrose so I was thrilled to find this set in mint condition, and a bargain as well!

Vintage Taylor Smith & Taylor Bowls



My second find is this set of pretty little mid-century bowls manufactured by Taylor, Smith & Taylor.  I already have the Boutonniere dinner plates, so again I was only too happy to add to my collection.  Stay tuned to see them featured in my next tablescape.  Happy hunting and come again soon! As always, I welcome your comments and feedback.  


My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

  1. You always make everything look so darn cute! I need you to come style my table! So we can go thrifting again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!