Friday's Find: Fire-King Primrose!

After making a long list of sales to attend, I started my morning in anticipation.  I attended an estate sale, six yard sales and a thrift store without any luck.  I was starting to think I might go home empty handed but still had a few more stores to try.  At my last stop I struck gold--or should I say primroses!  Fire-King Primrose was manufactured only from 1960-1962.  It is a pretty little floral pattern set against white milky glass.  About a year ago,  I bought two teacups with saucers and some baking dishes for a great price at an estate sale.  However, I never purchased any plates because the only time I have seen them, the price was too high.  Today I found two for 50% off-- perseverance is a virtue when thrifting!



Vintage Fire-King Primrose
I like combining mismatched Vintage dishes and also mixing them with more contemporary accents like these turquoise chargers. The salt and pepper birds, chargers and burlap ribbon though not purchased thrifting, were each on sale.  The other tablescape features including the Vintage linens, bottle vases and Adam and Eve have been gathered over the years from my many thrifting adventures and reflect the elegance and whimsy I love to pair.


Vintage Fire-King Primrose


Do you enjoy collecting thrifted treasures?  I would love to hear about your latest find!



My Thrift Store Addiction signature


Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!