Friday's Find: St. Patrick's Day and An Irish Blessing!


Greetings fellow thrifters! It's thrifty Friday and you don't have to be Irish to appreciate these lucky finds--each under $1!  In fact, this festive shamrock garland was only .25.  The clover has held a special place in my heart ever since I learned that St. Patrick used it as a teaching symbol for the Holy Trinity; one clover: three leaves as in one God: three persons.  I love that! 

St. Patrick's Day thrift store finds


These like-new comfy socks still had the original store tags--score! 

St. Patrick's day thrift store finds


Thanks for stopping by-- I leave you with an Irish blessing
Irish blessing




My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!