Friday's Find: Lace Lovelies

Hello Friends! Aren't you glad it's finally Friday?  These lovely lace valances are today's fabulous thrift store find.  As soon as I spotted them, I knew they would be perfect for my latest project--new curtains for a guest room I am updating.  I plan on adding them to burlap panels and at $4 for the pair, they cost less than purchasing lace by the yard!  Whether you have your next project in mind, or are shopping for a Vintage look, thrift stores are a great place to shop for window treatments. 

Lace valances

Stay tuned to see how I combine these thrifty pretties with burlap for simple no sew curtains! I would love to hear your thoughts or see your latest  treasure.


My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!