Holiday Haul Round 2: Friday's Find #387

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! As promised, today I'm sharing round 2 of my holiday clearance haul, including this assortment of buffalo check storage boxes scored 70% off from Hobby Lobby. I'm a huge fan of pretty storage and these can be used year round...

holiday clearance finds

Before I share the rest of my finds, I want to give a shout out to sweet Debra at Common Ground who sent me these beautiful vintage ornaments--what a thoughtful surprise to find these beauties in my mailbox! THANK YOU, DEBRA!

Thank you!

I scored this pretty berry wreath at Walmart for $2! It's perfect on my front door during the winter months.

Christmas clearance finds

In my family, A Charlie Brown Christmas is a timeless classic. Everything from the music and characters to the message gives me all the holiday feels year after year. I scored these sweet Christmas cards 50% off at the Hallmark store. 

holiday clearance finds

Look closely and you'll notice this isn't another wreath but a grouping of napkin rings from Hobby Lobby. I love how realistic the greenery looks! 

holiday clearance finds

Last but not least, a few more favorites from HL. If you missed it, you can see how I featured mushrooms and bottle brush trees in my Christmas home tour! 

holiday clearance finds

Until next time, happy and healthy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great finds Cecelia! I love the wreath and the napkin rings, now I want to looking for them both myself...and Charlie Brown Christmas is a classic. I listen to the music all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of the wreaths great for Winter décor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the vintage ornaments Debra sent you! I cannot believe you found that wreath for such a wonderful price, and those napkin rings? We have them in our home and we do not use them for our napkins either. I love them! I have been searching out more, so I guess I will need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby and hope they have them in our store. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found such different treasures at your HL than I did at mine in Maine! I can see you using those napkin rings to make an S-curved line running down the center of the table with short battery candles interspersed. Or Fun-tacked onto a wreathe form. Or threaded onto jute for a garland.Greenery is good all winter IMO. I covet your storage boxes; I have a motley collection of "new" (clearance and thrifted) hat boxes that make great storage...but to have a matching set--WOW! I always love shopping after Christmas--it is like Christmas all over again to open bags or boxes of treasures come fall--and it's all paid for, too!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!