Spring Dollar Store Scores: Fabulous Find 403

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Spring has officially arrived and today I'm sharing a few dollar store scores to welcome the season. Check out my latest finds, including botanical-inspired craft supplies and goodies for the garden

spring dollar store scores

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting spring weather, here's what I've been up to after a mild winter/early spring!

spring dollar store scores

Fortunately, the weather has been beautiful and anticipating these lovelies makes weeding a little easier!

spring dollar store scores

It's also why I grab Dollar Tree seeds as soon as they make an appearance--before they are all gone! 

spring dollar scores

Stay tuned to see future projects crafted with these pretty botanical decals and adhesive paper! Oh, and I spent less than $5 for everything. Cha-ching! 😉

spring dollar store scores
My Thrift Store Addiction

spring dollar store scores

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I, too, love Dollar Tree seeds--but I have finally learned to only buy flowers that I know I can grow--marigolds, morning glories, and zinnias. And I've had good luck with the herbs and veggies, too. Especially for a small garden, the small amount of seeds is great. Somewhere along the line, I learned to soak the morning glory seeds overnite, then score the hard shell with a knife to help them germinate more quickly; works for me. AND, if I'm careful opening the packets, they make a cheerful garland afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous! I can see why you snap up those seed packets so quickly. I have never had luck growing anything from seed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I planted Dollar Tree gladiola bulbs last year. They did not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!