Birds and Blooms Spring Tea Party

Happy Tuesday, Friends! Today is officially the first day of spring and I'm excited to join the Spring Tablescape Blog Hop hosted by my dear friend, Rita from Panoply. Come on in for a simple spring tea party inspired by seasonal birds and blooms

spring tea party

If you hopped over after visiting Pam from Everyday Living, I know you enjoyed the lovely table she styled to celebrate spring! Welcome! I've arranged fragrant hyacinths in a thrifted basket--their shades of pretty pastels create the perfect spring color palette...

spring tea party


spring tea party

I decided to style a simple tea party on my hand painted vintage buffet. 

spring tea party

An upcycled bottle rack creates a lovely display for vintage teacups and saucers. 

How to style a simple spring tea party featuring seasonal birds and blooms

Every tea party needs a teapot! 

spring tea party

Here's a closer peek at the sweet mossy bird.

spring tea party

I baked lavender cookies drizzled with orange glaze. Y U M! 

spring tea party


spring tea party

I'm so glad you stopped by today! Next up is Kim from The Cats Whiskerz and you're in for a treat! 
 
spring tea party

My Thrift Store Addiction

spring tea party

For more charming spring table inspiration, visit the rest of my talented friends below: 

Spring tablescape blog hop


Panoply - Spring / Easter Tablescape with Classic Blue & White

Hyacinths for the Soul - March into Spring

Home is Where the Boat Is - Easter Bunnies, Chicks, and Blooms

My Thrift Store Addiction - Birds and Blooms Spring Tea Party

The Cat's Whiskerz - Hello Spring

Belle Bleu Interiors - Bunnies and Blooms

Thrifting Wonderland - Simple Bunny Table Setting

The Painted Apron - Bunnies in Bloom!

Corner of Plaid and Paisley - Spring Sprouts New Life

Karin's Kottage - Charming Easter Bunny Table Setting

Red Cottage Chronicles - Spring Fling Tablescape

The Bookish Dilettante - Spring Tablescape: Bookish Bunnies


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Pretty touches of blue, love your bird plates, and those hyacinths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painted buffet is so pretty ! Did youo paint it? This pretty color is perfect to coordinate with your dishes and glassware! The hyacinths make me anxious for spring and I hope mine bloom soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecilia, I know the smell of the hyacinths are sweet and welcoming. The bird plates are perfect for spring and an amazing score at Goodwill! Your vignette is beautifully styled on your painted buffet. It is always fun to hop with you…Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tea party, and I think the bird plates are precious. I love the shades of blue with a little yellow (the teapot is fabulous). I also like how you used the recycled bottle drying rack to display your pretty teacup collection. BTW I love your reels on IG, especially the one for this blog hop. You do such a nice job!
    Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Cecilia! I love the soft colors and the beautiful hyacinths! The bird plates you found are so cute~ such a sweet idea, a tea party tablescape! Happy Spring 🌷
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty buffet in soft colors, Cecelia. The bird plates are especially appealing and take center stage against the background of soft pastels. Tea would be a treat from this sideboard. Happy Spring!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kari @ Me and My CaptainMarch 19, 2024 at 5:14 PM

    Cecilia...I love your teapot and bird plates. I do feel for the little moss bird....so cute. Using your sideboard buffet is perfect and a good showplace for your soft pastels and tray. I already want a cookie with and tea so looking up a good recipe ...Have a great and happy Easter and Spring and keep on thrifting...I love your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely display. I love those plates. The Hyacinths are lovely. God Bless.
    HAPPY SPRING
    HAPPY EASTER
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet vignette Cecilia. Hyacinths are so lovely. I adore your sideboard, it is beautiful. Yummy lavender cookies with a orange glaze sounds wonderful. I always enjoy a tray set with florals and tea cups. Always a pleasure hopping along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cecilia, your painted buffet is gorgeous! What a wonderful spot to display your desserts and pretties for a tea party. Your arrangement of hyacinths is so pretty in the sweet basket, and I love the bird plates that you found. Wishing you a most blessed and happy spring! Shannon@ Belle Bleu Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet tea party themed tablescape. Your sideboard makes me want to paint mine white… right now it is black, yours is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your thrifted plates Cecilia, perfect for a garden party, tea or to celebrate spring! Hyacinths are my favorite spring flower with their fragrance. As always it’s a treat to hop with you, Happy Spring! 🐰 🐇🐣 🌷💜

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cecilia, your lovely painted buffet is the perfect place for your tea party. And oh my, those sweet plates were indeed such a score and the aqua glasses were a fantastic find too. The hyacinths must smell so beautiful and those lavender cookies look delicious. It was great hopping with you and wishing you a happy spring. Enjoy your tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cecilia, your teatime on your handpainted buffet is so inviting. Your thrifted Easter plates are adorable, and the cookies look delicious. Lavender, yum! Hyacinths are some of my favorites, and I can close my eyes and take in the lovely scent that you must be experiencing. Beautiful share! Happy Spring! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cecilia, your buffet tea service is so springy! I love how you found a set of plates and cups to coordinate with your colorway in your home. Those cookies look delish! Happy spring to you, enjoy it while you can in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All's set for a lovely tea party, done up in pretty pastels! I love the shape of the teapot, the design of the tray, and the aquas and turquoises, especially the pleated edge of the napkin. All the details increase the charm. And the hyacinths! I'm a bit envious since the deer ate all of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can almost smell the beauty of your hyacinths!! Love them!! Your tea setting is so welcoming and beautiful on your gorgeous buffet. I love the yellow and blue color pallet, perfect for spring!! Very pretty!! Have a very blessed Easter✝️🌷

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh hyacinths! SO springy and beautiful, and set a gorgeous tone for your tea party Cecilia! Love the little bird plates too - all lovely for spring. Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who doesn't love a spring tea party! I love how you have set your buffet Cecilia! Those turquoise glasses are a fabulous find! The adorable plates adorned with birds remind me of the birdsong that is starting to meet me each morning! I never thing of using my mug rack when I am setting up buffet. That is a great idea! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!