Try the Tissue Dispenser Trend--in a Teapot!

Happy Monday, Friends! Have you seen the tissue dispenser trend that's been all over social media? I started seeing different repurposed containers popping up back before the holidays. Although I can't take credit for the trend in general, I haven't seen anyone else try it with a teapot

repurposed teapot tissue dispenser

A pretty teapot adds instant charm to almost any room--even better if you can score one at the thrift store like this vintage English lovely! 

repurposed teapot tissue dispenser

Once you've selected your teapot, gently fold a tissue stack that's been removed from the box and tuck it into your teapot. Please note that removing the first tissue may be a little tricky so I suggest holding the handle while doing so. You can also decrease the thickness of the stack as needed.  That's all there is to it! 

repurposed teapot tissue dispenser

My Thrift Store Addiction
repurposed teapot tissue dispenser
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecilia,
    Brilliant!! I love this idea!! Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest….and I am onboard. Might as well be cute as I work thru allergy season ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I'm all in for upcycling stuff and using infrequently used things more often. You see so many lidless teapots in thrift stores! And English blue and white china is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!