Vintage Easter Vignettes Past and Present

Happy Monday, Friends! As we approach Resurrection Sunday, I thought I'd share some of my favorite vintage Easter vignettes.  Feel free to pin away--you'll notice several new images plus links to those from seasons past so you can click to read the full post

Vintage Easter vignettes

We'll begin with a few vignettes from my vintage kitchen!

Vintage Easter vignettes
vintage Easter vignettes


vintage Easter vignettes
vintage Easter vignettes


vintage Easter vignettes


vintage Easter vignettes


vintage Easter vignettes


My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage Easter vignettes

I wish you a joyous Easter, Friends--He is risen! 

vintage Easter vignettes

My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love all your Easter vignettes, but that vintage bunny and baby figurine tugs at my heart!! Happy Easter Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed seeing all your vignettes. I made a new Easter wreathe with thrifted stuff and a small Hobby Lobby sign; "No bunny loves you like Jesus." I loved the bunny holding daisies (camomille?) next to the sign with daisies. And the green coordinates so well with your Jadeite! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely display. Love those Peeps.
    HAPPY SPRING
    HAPPY and BLESSED EASTER
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!