Fall Yard Sales: Fabulous Find 398

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Recently I went to a few yard sales that were only a few blocks from my house--don't you love it when that happens? I scored several bargains that were right up my alley including these gorgeous floral glasses

yard sale finds

Of course, I'm partial to the color and I really love the ornate design too!

yard sale finds

At the same sale, I found these unique herb markers! 

yard sale finds


yard sale finds

Last but not least is this large wire basket which will be so versatile during the holidays and the winter months. Best of all, I spent $8 for everything in the post! 

yard sale finds


Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Congratulations on your great finds. Enjoy Thank You for sharing.
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargains! Maine's yard sales for the season are done! I hope I can hit the "White Elephant" section at several more Christmas fairs!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!