Wrapping Up End of Summer Clearance: Friday's Find #305


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! At the beginning of the month, I shared summer clearance that I scored for 90% off. As promised, today I'm sharing the rest of my bargain finds to wrap up the season. First, my dishaholic friends will understand why I brought this sweet bowl home for $1.39... 


clearance bargains


The little birds are charming, and I like the colors for fall and winter. I'd looked at this metal Our Nest sign before it went on clearance. I wouldn't pay $30 for it, but I didn't mind spending $3!



clearance bargains


A few more mini signs that are perfect for wreaths, baskets, and planters. 


clearance bargains


I've had my eye on these whimsical plant and cactus garden picks...


clearance bargains


...and door hangers! Aren't they fun?


clearance bargains


Leave a comment and tell me about your end of summer finds! 
Until next time, happy hunting! 


Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecelia,
    WOW! I am so jealous of your great finds! Love that sweet plate!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially loved your bowl as Maine's state bird is the chickadee. They are such cheerful little critters and winter over in our harsh conditions. I got some spring flowers @ACMoore this week for 70% off; I'll be ready! They are so expensive now that that is how I buy them. Cut up some .50 feather trim pieces for boas for the dollhouse people and Barbies! Friends laugh when I say I got a treasure @ a thrift store. Let them laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds. I've been bumping into some good clearance finds myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little pillows. Can't say I've found any end-of-summer deals lately. I live in a small rural town and shopping here is minimal at best! But I do love a bargain and the sales aren't over yet:)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!