Summer Clearance: Friday's Find #303


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today's fabulous finds are bargains I scored for 90% off during summer clearance--yep, I only paid 10% of the original price...


summer clearance bargains


Last week when I took Ginger Grand to the airport in San Antonio, I stopped at Hobby Lobby on the way home. Previously, I've scored an occasional item them marked down that low, but this time there must have been 6 tables that were just marked down--yay! I paid $2 for the large sign above and $1.50 for this unique floral hoop! Join me on Tuesday next week for the Celebration of Summer Blog Hop to see how I used it! 


summer clearance bargains


I always keep an eye out for mini signs like these to complete vignettes or adorn wreaths. These were .50 and .60.


summer clearance bargains


I love the thin wood label on this basket--.69!


summer clearance bargains


This wicker basket is quite large and will be great for decorative storage. I would have never paid $40, but it probably would have cost more than $4 at a thrift store!


summer clearance bargains


Remember, next time I post will be on Tuesday for the Celebration of Summer Blog Hop!
Until next time, happy hunting! 



My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great finds. It just blows my mind how much markup retail must have in order to mark down to these prices, like thrifting. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasures! I always love to do something nice for myself after doing something difficult (my dentist is across the street from the street to GW). Send GG back home must have been hard; you offset it nicely with a visit to HL. Coming back from our Portland airport leaves me near several hobby stops! I love the idea of the embroidery hoop. I would like to try something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys on some great finds!!
    Thanks so much for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what all you found. Great prices too. Love a great thrifty day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great finds! Thanks for linking up to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!