Old and New Buckets Plus a Few Sneak Peeks: Friday's Find #304


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today's fabulous finds are a small assortment of buckets I scored plus a few sneak peeks at how I plan to use them. First, I was happy to score this pair of old buckets with their naturally aged patina at a nearby yard sale...


vintage yard sale buckets


Last week I shared the first of two posts featuring summer clearance items from Hobby Lobby at 90% off! I'll be sharing the rest of my bargains soon, but for now, I wanted to share several mini buckets I found--the cow pail was .50 and the others were a whopping .10 each! A Hobby Lobby is being built in our small town, and I can't wait!


mini buckets scored for 90% off!


I promised a few sneak peeks! Here's the larger of the old bucket pair. The smaller one nests inside to hold potted vinca. The "bee's knees" sign was another 50 bargain. 


vintage yard sale bucket used a garden planter


Here's how I used the mini buckets. I'm sure you can sense the theme. ;) 


mini craft buckets used as hostess gifts


 I'll be featuring both in an upcoming tablescape post next week! Stay tuned!


My Thrift Store Addiction


My Thrift Store Addiction


Vintage yard sale bucket planter


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Buckets full of flowers, how fun! Love that sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ideas you have with the bus keys. I have a couple up in my attic. Going to try on mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same buckets, I scored them at a barn sale and estate sale and love them. I also love Hobby Lobby -- was just there yesterday as a matter of fact! Congrats on your new store:) xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those especially the cow one of course. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never pass up an aluminum bucket. Love them!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

  6. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!