Friday's Find #306



Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends and Happy Labor Day weekend! This week's fabulous finds are an eclectic assortment including both handmade and vintage treasures, starting with this sweet quilted heart garland...


thrift store finds


This lovely trio of hearts features 17" double stranded jute ties on each side of the hearts. I've included close ups of the different vintage quilt patterns. AVAILABLE HERE!


thrift store finds


Next, a charming blue transferware plate featuring a Made in England, Crown Clarence backstamp.  AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage thrift store finds


This trio of wooden triptychs was a bargain and I have something simple in mind for them.


thrift store finds


Last but not least, I occasionally come across these pretty glass soap dishes for less than a $1, and I always pick them up, because I enjoy using them in various ways. I love the pattern on this one.


thrifty store finds


I hope you all have a blessed and relaxing Labor Day! The next time I post will be Tuesday of next week, when I'll be joining over 25 blogger friends as we share ideas for transitioning from summer to fall! See you then! 


Transitioning from Summer to Fall Blog Hop


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I always love what your working on. I'm a huge thrifter as well and you bring so much inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you use the little wooden pieces for. As my daughter is a Halloween decorating NUT, I see little tombstones! Your plate is beautiful. It looks like my Royal Mail Staffordshire in blue (I usually see the brown in antique stores, darn!). In the late 70's, I had to shop at the same unfamiiar grocery store all summer to get enough stamps to get that set! It was the beginning of my love for blue and white dishes. I, too, collect soap dishes when I find them inexpensively. It's a great way to change up bathroom decor. I occasionally makes soaps, too, and the soap and dish make a lovely little gift! Last year I scored a brand new soapmaking kit with book and 7 or 8 ($10 each) packs of the soap blocks all for $10! Scored some cheap soap molds last week and bought dried blueberries today to try with a new soap recipe! Now for another attack of ambition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecelia,
    Love all of your great finds especially the dish which I have one just like it....
    Thanks so much for all your visits!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!