Timeless Tupperware: Friday's Find #308


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Most of us remember Tupperware from our childhoods and it's likely you have a few of the timeless pieces tucked in your cabinets or pantry. This week's fabulous find includes a few pieces I hadn't seen before, starting with this nifty condiment caddy from the 70s...


vintage tupperware


It's in excellent condition and includes the base and 3 removable condiment containers and lids. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage Tupperware


Another piece I hadn't seen before and can see being especially handy during the holidays--a 3 piece ham keeper that could also store a roast or small turkey. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage Tupperware


Last but not least, a small container perfect for leftovers and to-go lunches. I'm pretty sure my paternal grandmother had a set of these as well as the pastel colored drinking tumblers. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage Tupperware


My Thrift Store Addiction


vintage Tupperware

Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. My mother was a Tupperware dealer, so we had everything you show. I still have a lot of vintage Tupperware, as well as new pieces. Did you know they still standby their lifetime warrantee? Seriously, if one of your vintage pieces brakes they will replace it or give you the newest version or it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 4 of those yellow storage containers for wedding/shower gifts back in '73. Still use 'em, still good as new. Perfect for 1# of brown sugar, a box of cornstarch, etc. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!