Vintage Linens: Friday's Find #307


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! You know how I adore vintage linens and today I have some lovelies to share...


vintage linens


First, this embroidered coverlet features a Southern Belle design and fringed trim. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage linens


Next, I scored a set of six pretty handmade ivy napkins.


vintage linens

I love using embroidered treasures...


vintage linens


...like small linens and tea towels...


vintage linens


...in my tablescapes and vignettes.


vintage linens


My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage linens


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. You know I'm a sucker for vintage linens, especially when found nice and clean! My sisters & I always have a good laugh with those little ones intended for arms & backs of chairs. They're called antimacassars, but we always call them Madagascars. Silly vintage humor. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last photo is amazing...and yes, I have to have linens around way too many, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were called antimacassars caz the men used macassar oil in their hair; these little doilies/cloths kept the oil off the upholstery! So it does make sense! I love old linens, too. We can appreciate all the HOURS that went into making these linens--probably for someone's hope chest!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!