Taylor Smith and Taylor Autumn Harvest: Friday's Find #307


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! For today's fabulous find, I have some fall eye candy for my fellow vintage disaholics out there! Enjoy! 


vintage Thanksgiving dishes


I'm a big fan of Taylor Smith and Taylor's delicate patterns. Last year I scored a set of the pretty Boutonniere pattern. Since I already had several mismatched pieces, I was able to sell a set and keep a set. 


vintage  dishes


I really like their splash of color on the inside of the cups! 


vintage Thanksgiving dishes


The set is AVAILABLE HERE and includes a pretty platter, 


vintage Thanksgiving dishes


four cups, 


vintage Thanksgiving dishes


four salad/dessert plates, 


vintage Thanksgiving dishes


...and four berry bowls. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage Thanksgiving dishes


My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage Thanksgiving dishes


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecelia,
    I remember some of these patterns as I think some of my relatives had them! So pretty!! Thanks so much for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!