Wedgwood Napoleon Ivy Green Queen's Ware: Friday's Find #309


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! It's time for this week's fabulous vintage finds. I was thrilled to score a pair of these pretty Wedgwood Napoleon Ivy Green (Queen's Ware) plates...


vintage dishes



They were made in England between 1815-2003. Don't they pair nicely with my jadeite dinner plates? I considered selling them, but my dishaholic alter ego prevailed and I've decided to keep them for the time being. ;) 


vintage dishes


In fact, it was a week for pretty plates and keepers. I also found this ornate handled Bavarian China plate...


floral dishes


...and sweet floral saucers from Austria. 


vintage dishes


Last but not least, are these black and white bird plates. I can see these adding a bit of drama to an upcoming tablescape!


thrift store finds of the week


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. As a card carrying certified dishaholic sister, I wholeheartedly approve keeping those ivy plates! Love the bird ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a dishaholic as well, but don't we set pretty tables??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ivy and the birds -- they're both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave was the Bavarian cake plate but I think the ivy plates will be gorgeous with your Jadeite!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!