Blushing Blooms and Bunnies Vintage Easter Tablescape

Happy Tuesday, Friends! If you are getting a little stir-crazy while you're staying at home due to the pandemic, today I have a treat for you! I realize Easter celebrations may look a little different this year, but that doesn't mean we can't set a festive table, and today I'm joining over 25 of my blogger friends hosted by Chloe at Celebrate and Decorate to bring you Easter tablescape inspiration...  

vintage Easter tablescape

If you've hopped over after visiting Maureen at Red Cottage Chronicles, welcome! I scored this pretty vintage tablecloth several months ago--doesn't it just look like spring? It immediately came to mind when I came across this vintage milk glass pitcher a few weeks ago. 

vintage Easter tablescape

I also wanted to use my pink Dogwood Depression glass. 

vintage Easter tablescape

I added a bouquet of blushing pink roses to the hobnail milk glass pitcher for a simple centerpiece.

vintage Easter tablescape

I layered my DIY floral placemats with thrifted milk glass and pink depression glass plates. 

vintage Easter tablescape

If you were here, I'd offer you a cup of tea, 

vintage Easter tablescape

... iced lemon loaf, 

vintage Easter tablescape

...and some of my favorite cheese bagels! (Carbs don't count during a pandemic! 😉)

vintage Easter tablescape

We may not be able to visit face-to-face, but I have enjoyed our virtual visit! 

vintage Easter tablescape

Here's a birds-eye view...

vintage Easter tablescape

...and a peek from the kitchen! 

vintage Easter tablescape

My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage Easter tablescape

Thanks for stopping by! Next on the hop is Kristin from White Arrows Home-- I know you'll enjoy her charming Easter tablescape! Scroll down to visit the rest of the beautiful tablescapes. 

vintage Easter tablescape



My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. So lovely! You have a great touch for putting your treasures together to create beauty. Thanks for some great Easter ideas. Blessings, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Avon floral bunny. They made so many beautiful bunny pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty, I love the wreath of flowers around the plates! The pale pastels are so soft and pretty!! Your treats sound wonderful and I'm so happy that carbs don't count in a pandemic! Happy Easter Cecelia!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your hobnob milk glass pitcher. I want one! Milk glass speaks to me. Your rose centepiece is gorgeous!
    Great tablecloth find! Your florals around your plate stack is lovely.
    I would enjoy indulging with your desserts! My, they look inviting. I'm afraid I am going to gain weight in this stay at home time.
    Fun blog hopping with you, Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty table, Cecilia! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always so nice to visit your vintage and thrifted decor, Cecilia. Either one of my sisters or I have had that same tablecloth before, but you've taken it to such a level that it makes me wonder why we sold it??? Very pretty, Happy and Healthy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Afternoon Dear Cecilia,
    So lovely to share a spot at this lovely Easter table dressed to perfection in this glorious tablecloth. I would enjoy some special sweets and tea, and I do like your outlook on food during this time of stress. Beautiful pink depression glass, I have a couple of pieces that were my Mom's and I do love it so much. I so enjoyed this tablescape bloghop and sharing some virtual time with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cecilia, Your vintage Easter tablescape is beautiful. I can't get over the colors in that vintage table square! They are so fabulous! I'm so happy to join you talented ladies on this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cecelia, I always enjoy seeing how you use your vintage treasures, from the pretty tablecloth, Depression glass and milk glass pitcher. I’m so glad to know carbs don't count during a pandemic too. :) Happy to be hopping with you this week! Happy Easter wishes to you.♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely those silk blooms are tucked all around your beautiful pink depression glass dogwood plates. The soft pinks are so pretty, but I have a soft spot for pink! I collected some pieces of pink Miss America depression glass when my mom was collecting the clear! Your table is so welcoming and lush! Thank you for joining us! Have a happy Easter and stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pink! The flowers look lovely surrounding your gorgeous pink depression glass plates. The milk glass is lovely. So many pretty elements you have added. The desserts look delicious. Who is counting calories these days. A pleasure joining you on this special blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love the vintage tablecloth, it sets the stage for your lovely table. The blue hobnail pitcher made the perfect vase for the pink roses. The floral wreath around your plate stack is a wonderful idea. Easter may look much different this year, but you have a beautiful table to enjoy! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tablescape is lovely. I love the bunny.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous table of pink loveliness! Your roses are stunning and I love that in that vase. I hope you have a happy and healthy Easter!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful and inviting tablescape - and those treats are making my mouth water! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cecelia,
    Very pretty!! Your tablecloth is lovely! The milk glass pitcher is a gem!! Love the Avon Bunny! I used to have it but passed it on to family a few years back!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cecilia, I've never seen such beautiful pink roses. The color goes beautifully with the vintages glassware and dishes. Lovely scene. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cecilia, such a lovely table --- pretty in pink! My husband's grandmother collected milkglass and left me all her pieces. I have yet to unpack it all because I'm not sure where to store it. Your pretty table has me motivated to go open the box and see what treasures are inside.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cecilia, I am crushing on your vintage tablecloth. It is so beautiful! You have a wonderful collection of milk glass andJadeite! I hope you have a nice Easter, different, but nice! Take care and stay safe. It was wonderful to have a virtual seat at your pretty table.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet table! Love the roses in the hobnail pitcher and how you used flowers to place around the table settings! Your tablecloth is lovely and so are the accessories. Wishing you a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Cecilia...what a beautiful Spring table! I am so in love with your vintage tablecloth. I would love to collect them too. This one is such a treasure. You designed it so well with all of the florals on the table. And the vintage hobnail milk glass pitcher and depression glass is a perfect choice for the table. Of course, I would love to have some tea and a slice of lemon loaf and a cheese bagel. You are right....carbs don't count during a pandemic. I love the bird's eye view of your table. I could definitely appreciate it even more. Have a safe and healthy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful Easter table! I spied the vintage tablecloth first off. It is so pretty and is perfect for a spring table. The roses in the hobnail pitcher add a lovely finishing touch! Take care, and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cecilia, your vintage home is one of my favorite places to visit. Milk glass and vintage tablecloths are just the most fun, always. Your table is so pretty for spring and Easter. Your roses in the gorgeous hobnail milk white pitcher are the star of the show. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cecilia, this is so beautiful! Pink roses and hobnail milkglass are my two of my favorites! It is always so much fun to hop with you. Take good care and stay well. Easter blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't know how I missed this post. That lemon loaf looks scrumptious! Your tablescapes are always so pretty. Pink roses are my favorite but those light pink ones are unusual. I am a certifiable MG addict so I love that pitcher too. Pitchers make such good vases! Your recent posts are all so springy--and I need that here; it is still not springy feeling here to me!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!