Vintage Quilted Pig and Dollar Store Scores: Friday's Find #332


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! I hope you are all doing well during this season of social distancing. Just a reminder, I am currently staying home--the fabulous finds that I'll be sharing today and the next couple of weeks were purchased earlier in the month. This vintage handmade pig makes me smile. I am thinking someone out there will want to give this little piggy a home...

vintage quilted pig

Here's a closer peek! AVAILABLE HERE!

farmhouse pig

I also picked up a few goodies from Dollar Tree.  I love the tassels on the checked scarf. Have you seen the wreath charm before? They had a few different designs available.

dollar store scores

Last but not least--pretty spring napkins and cute Easter decor.

dollar store scores

My next post will be on Tuesday, when I'll be joining my tablescaping friends for the Easter tablescape blog hop--hope to see you then! 

Easter tablescape blog hop


       Until next time, 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. What adorable finds! Love, love, love the piglet. Happy Friday, and see you next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecelia,
    Thanks so much for stopping by!! I could not find carrots like those so I made my own to use as ornaments on my Easter Kitchen Tree...I just posted about them!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All our thrift stores are closed now, and I miss the hunt. I have a couple of items that I got prior to the stay-home orders, so I can play with spray paint in a day or two. That pig is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .." winnin "....thrifty piggie..is adorable..just a few updated patches..and he'd be good as new..i can tell it was hand-stitched...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little quilted pig is darling...what a fun find. And a cute friend to stay home with during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have such great finds! My local Dollar Tree did not have the carrots--I wanted to put some in a garland. I did embellsh the Bunny butt garland that Kathleen (Our Hopeful Home) had a few weeks ago and it was so cute. So glad I have such an AWFUL stash of craft supplies as it is keeping me busy and not worrying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute pig! I have the carrots and FOUR of the wreath charms! I also have the metal words. Great finds. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!