Friday's Find: Vintage Jadeite Pie Plate


Thank God it's thrifty Friday! Today I am sharing two fabulous kitchenware finds! First, look at these charming Vintage plates I scored for .25 each! This lovely Autumn Harvest pattern by Ever Yours was produced from 1955-1965. I found several each of this small plate size in addition to some dinner plates and small bowls hidden in stacks of other not-so-pretty dishes. In fact, these were so dirty, I first thought they were damaged. They just needed some tender loving care--so don't be afraid to hunt and dig! Your hidden treasures are waiting to be found!


Vintage Ever Yours Autumn Harvest plates
Love, love, love using seasonal plates with my collected Jadeite!

My second feature is this perfect pie plate which I had not seen before and found while browsing in nearby antique stores with my best friend Stacy.  Like the Fire King variety, it was also produced by Anchor Hocking but more recently in 2000. It can be used in the microwave and compliments my growing Vintage Jadeite collection. While not Vintage yet, I found it is still fetching a hefty price on Ebay and that I got quite a deal--yay!   

vintage Jadeite pie plate
A Jadeite pie plate?! Yes, please!


Here you can see my seasonal kitchen table setting including today's featured plates and my DIY chalkboard charger in the center. 

vintage autumn tablescape
My Vintage kitchen table all decked out for Fall with my recent finds & projects!


Please share your fabulous finds--another Show and Tell is coming soon!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!