Friday's Find: Little Coral Dress


Hello Friends! It's another thrifty Friday and I am really excited about today's fabulous find.  One of my friends and I were just discussing coral as a trend for Spring fashion.  It also happens to be a good color with my blue eyes and fair skinned complexion.  So I was delighted to see this lovely LCD hanging on a thrift store rack--you will not believe the price....

Like new thrift store dress

I should mention this particular thrift store has a great sale rack.  It's always my first stop and on a few occasions I have scored some amazing pieces.  However, this was the first time I found a dress. With our constant heat from Spring to Summer, I often opt for casual dresses over shorts.  The cotton eyelet fabric is cool and comfy and I am smitten with the ruffled neckline and scalloped lace hem. So how much (or little) do you think it cost?  Drum roll.... .50! That's right 5-0 pennies!  Plus it is super cute on and fits perfectly--oh how I love thrifting!  Happy hunting and don't forget to share your thrifting adventures with me.  I'm all ears! 


My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love this and your blog which I just discovered today! Peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!