Friday's Find: Little Coral Dress


Hello Friends! It's another thrifty Friday and I am really excited about today's fabulous find.  One of my friends and I were just discussing coral as a trend for Spring fashion.  It also happens to be a good color with my blue eyes and fair skinned complexion.  So I was delighted to see this lovely LCD hanging on a thrift store rack--you will not believe the price....

Like new thrift store dress

I should mention this particular thrift store has a great sale rack.  It's always my first stop and on a few occasions I have scored some amazing pieces.  However, this was the first time I found a dress. With our constant heat from Spring to Summer, I often opt for casual dresses over shorts.  The cotton eyelet fabric is cool and comfy and I am smitten with the ruffled neckline and scalloped lace hem. So how much (or little) do you think it cost?  Drum roll.... .50! That's right 5-0 pennies!  Plus it is super cute on and fits perfectly--oh how I love thrifting!  Happy hunting and don't forget to share your thrifting adventures with me.  I'm all ears! 


My Thrift Store Addiction

1 comment:

  1. Love this and your blog which I just discovered today! Peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I respond by email to be sure you receive it but your email address is always kept confidential. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!