Friday's Find: Shutter Love


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today's feature is this rustic Vintage shutter from my favorite haunt.  I love the challenge of repurposing thrift store treasures.  My mind is already spinning and I have a pretty good idea how to best put this single shutter to use!

Vintage shutter
Previously, I have repurposed shutters as a pair.  I painted these and used them as a double trellis on my fence.  However, I have something completely different in mind for my recent find...

Repurposed shutters as garden trellis

What would you do? I would love to hear your creative thoughts! Check back soon to see my finished results!


My Thrift Store Addiction



Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!