Autumn Harvest Mantel


Hello, Friends! As promised, here is my seasonal mantel arranged with thrift findsDIY projects, clearance markdowns and of course, tiny pumpkins!  The mirror, my newest fave find, actually falls into both of the first two categories.  While I realize it has been mentioned twice previously, it is the perfect example of hunting for treasure, transforming it to make it your own and finding the perfect spot to let it shine. 

Autumn harvest mantel


Adam and Eve, the garden statuaries at each end were estate sale finds, as were the Vintage chickadees in the center.  My DIY glamourous gourds originally intended for a previous project sparkle next to the real minis. Believe was a markdown I bought years ago and as an expression of my faith, serves as a constant on my mantel regardless of the season.  Finally, the burlap runner and turquoise candle votives were both holiday clearance deals that I got 75% off and use year round.  A closer look...



Autumn harvest mantel



Feeling festive? I would love to see your Fall inspired projects!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!