Friday's Find: Easter


Hello Friends! It's thrifty Friday and I am so glad you dropped by. Today I have some great Easter inspired finds.  Best of all, these treasures were each under $1! 

Thrift store Easter finds

Finding great seasonal decor at such a great price is just one of the many reasons I love thrifting--cheep cheep! I snagged all three at one of the thrift stores I frequent each week. Happy Dance! I am curious, if you were thrifting, which of the three would attract your attention first? The chick votive, Vintage styled bottle or white china bunny? I would love to hear from you! 


My Thrift Store Addiction



Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!