Easter Blessings From Me To You!

Happy Easter Friends!  I know many of you are probably busy assembling Easter baskets and making preparations for tomorrow's meal for your loved ones. On the eve of this blessed occasion, I would like to express my gratitude to all of you. Sharing my heart, thoughts, fabulous finds and ideas with my readers is a joy and a learning experience. Thanks so much for sharing the journey with me :)

Easter vignette




I fell in love with this little block sign when I saw it--hope it makes you smile! The candlestick, glass votive and bunny are thrifted finds.  Other Easter posts you may enjoy: 

Resurrection Tree

Easter Bunny Dirt Pudding

The Bunny Chronicles

Whimsical Easter Tablescape

Vintage Easter sign
HE IS RISEN!

I wish you and your family a joyous and peaceful Resurrection Sunday! 


My Thrift Store Addiction


Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!